Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Checking The PF Palace - AM
Checking The PF Palace PM -
Win - Lady PF in the nest box - and from here she went to her spot ON the nest box to watch her world!
Approaching 6pm - it is SUNny and 79 - we had a very nice breeze today - and we love what we are seeing for overnight -
We started our day fairly early - 844am for this shot - 

'venture time!

Left at the light -
You'll see this red light again -
Breakfast with BobTheKhat -


The DogTaxTakeOutContainer -
I really wish we had gone last weekend - their special offering was EggsBenedict - which I love - but our plans and the temperatures weren't cooperating - 
Today I went with the 2-2-2
and before I left, the container did have another piece of toast added - I was just too full -
You paying up Mom?




She was a happy Wiggles - plus our neighbors Lori and Scott had parked next to us - and Lori told me when they were in the restaurant they had said hi to Willow - the other diners at Bob's were so emblematic of why we go there - it seems like the 'neighborhood' is eating with us - we made new friends with a couple sitting next to me - Diana and Wedge - yes that's his name but it's really Jim - she was a teacher in Southern MD for 30+ years - he was on staff at Georgetown for 40+ - friends of theirs live in Manchester - their visits with them caused Diana and Wedge to fall of Manchester - and they had  a house built here -
The light again as we headed back to The Khottage - I had a few things to do prior to us heading on our NEXT 'venture - that will come tomorrow -
Ah yes - August 19th, 2006 - the first time I saw 'Whitney' who would become Khyra the next week!

As I mentioned on FrEYEday, Auntie Di and I will be kicking off my birthday week at Wolf Brewing!

HOWL!!!
🐺
 Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Can I come and live with you, Willow? You sure get the bestest treats!