Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday Thinking

From The PF Palace -


After 7pm - it's 74 and cloudy -
Last Thursday's stop on the way to The GKP -


Everything bagel - with chive cream cheese for me - AND chocolate chip cookie for Crystal - 
I made this kinda stewed tomatoes over the weekend - tomatoes green pepper onion celery garlic some sugar - and I made some for evening snack over angel hair - I took a container for Crystal - she had given me the green pepper and some of the tomatoes - she had it for lunch on Wednesday over mac&cheese and loved it -
The GKP bribed its Worker Bees on Tuesday - and will again today - with some Rita's Italian Ice - I chose MANGO of course!
Someone is thinking she feels a weekEND coming - so she's resting up already - 

I've been working on our list for our weekEND - lots to do - including taking ComatoseCast's Khrap back to them - and switching on my YouTubeTV thru VZW - 

Tonight starts with meeting Auntie Di and The Nice Nancy Lady for dinner- and one of the last times it shall be as TNNL moves to KholWOOrado!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your stewed tomatoes over angel hair is making my mouth water! Happy Thursday, girls!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sorry to hear that TNNL is moving away. Enjoy your dinner with her!

It's been hot here but we're now getting thunderstorms and it will then cool down. As @1 types this, I am snoring on the sofa!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmm, s'mores ..."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, our Dada's in-laws live in Colorado! Maybe TNNL will see them around!"
Charlee: "I don't know, Bean, Colorado is a pretty big state."
Java Bean: "Sí, but everyone there lives in the same apartment building in Denver, right?"