Saturday, August 26, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The PF Palace - the camera view I often post is off line -

and just after 4pm. it is 87 and cloudy - drippy human causing as I pulled some weeds a bit ago -

She was SO ready - we had slept in a bit - as I had fallen 'asleep late - and then had to wait to call in the pizza order for The GKP training class lunch -

'venture time!

We had gone by the TCC VZW store first but didn't see Greg's car - we'll try again after BreakfastWithBobTheKhat today -
Time for some Dawn's - and it turns out it was her birthday on Wednesday - 8/23 - I saw a birthday card on the counter and asked who that was for - and Dawn replied for her!




I needed some pre-birthday sweet - cheeseKHAKE with cherries was my choice!
Puppy Bread of course!




Even though I had most of my MoonlightCafe Chicken Marsala, it's not a FrEYEday DawnDay without SOUP - shrimp and asparagus - oh so good!
And so was this!
I encountered this a few weeks ago when looking thru some things - the old days where restaurants took polaroids to capture the day / event - 
Ah yes - clothes from The Limited no doubt 
Little did I realize when I brought 'Whitney' home August 26, 2006 for my 47th birthday, that it was NATIONAL DOG DAY - and even more little did I know how much Khyra - aka NAK - would change my life - after all, I know almost of YOU because of HER! With so many FLUFFY tail TALES to tell!

Since that time, Holly - aka NAL - would add more khanine to my life - and now Willow has been entrusted to keep me on The Khanine Path!

We've still got lots to do from that 'list' - breakfast with BobTheKhat - VZW - then out to get Willow's Hazel Box for September - and a bag of khrap to leave with ComatoseCast - I made an appointement for 1pm whilst not sleeping ThursdayNightFrEYEdayMorning -

THEN we prep for the wrapup to our weekEND - how did that happen?

Yes. Happy #64 to me - we are missing TADN and my dad - but I'm sure they are here in spirit -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 



1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Was there ever a dog who loved her adventures so much?! We love your smiles, Willow! And that soup and that cheesecake - yummmmmmmmmm
Happy Birthday, Miss Phyll and angel Khyra♥