Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thursday Thinking

No one home at The PF Palace - but then -
I caught Lord PF on HIS point -



Just short of 730pm, it's 78 and khloudy - with chance of some storms this evening -
Last Thursday's AM stop at PlantBoxCo before The GKP -

Back to my Florida Greens again - and how I missed it - and how it just might be my choice today -
And a brownie for Crystal - she said it was very good -
Willow is thinking of the weekEND - and what 'ventures are in store - as she naps just outside The SUNday SUNpuddle -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

What impresses me most about today's post is the beautiful job you did putting your toys and stuffies neatly away, Willow.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I think our Dada is drooling over that brownie a little bit ..."