Friday, August 25, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday AM -
Monday PM -
Tuesday AM -
A bit later -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Early from The PF Palace -
845pm - 73 and cloudy - I assembled 'late' - after getting home from a nice dinner with TNNL and Auntie Di, I realized I forget my laptop - 
Wiggles had some tub time - I can always 'guess' that when I find the shower khurtain like this -
Yes Mom - dinner!
DINNER!

So after getting her after dinner kharrots, Willow got a bonus KhrossTrek ride - back to The GKP -with me being very much looking out for those deer doggies -  saw a half dozen or so - with two of them being in the same area coming and going - and once back on The GKP Khampus, I was treated to a YOUNG RED FOX - it took me by such surprise I didn't snap a picture - but it was pawesome!

The 'To Do' List is full - and may shift a bit - but we at least have a framework!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The fox is such a beautiful animal. Happy Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lots of lovely skies. It's cloudy here today but has mercifully gotten cooler.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, a young red fox? That means it was still doing stand-up comedy before eventually opening a junkyard with its son?"

Olive Mehan said...

Happy Weekend! Olive and Luna