Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

And the day begins -

By midday it had stopped -
With The Royal Couple coming out of hiding -
To watch The Burg -
Approaching 7pm 18 and clear - and The Babblers are prepping us for more snow on FrEYEday - I think we had 3 or 4 inches -
Willow's SUNday shift -

Workin' hard - 
Nope - not me - no yawns here -







This was from when the power went out the first time - instantly on to the couch -



Side eye looking for dinner!
The GKP went 30 days without a safety incident thru the end of 2023, so there was PIZZA on Tuesday - 
I brought my leftover pieces back to The Khottage for my co-worker - she works safely - even if she positions herself to impede her co-worker's safe passage - there is a much larger piece tucked away for later today - it wasn't very good so it was an easy sacrifice - thank DOG for my tasty salad!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

We got hardly any snow and then ice on top of it. My driveway is a sheet of ice and today's temps will be cold. I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon. Stay warm, girls!
Yay for pizza!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I think Willow needs more coffee!"