Saturday, January 6, 2024

Saturday Sharing

Lots of camera positioning today -
Due to that, I didn't catch any of the residents in view - 
But we'll see how long the views hold!
Approaching 515pm. 33 - partly cloudy - with the SNOW forecast still fluxing - but winter weather advisory from 7am until 7pm - 3"- 5" ??? - we'll tell you SUNday -
THE LOOK -
Trying to snoof out her FUN!
Add plenty of Heeler SIGHS to these pictures - 

When I took off the glasses, she knew something would be happening -
A FAVORITE spot - I have to step over and/or around all the time - my bathroom body guard - afraid I'll go out that window without her -
I would imagine THE SMILE gives it away -


'VENTURE TIME!

As we sat in the driveway, I happened to catch a pair of Bald Eagles swirling around UP THERE - but sadly, all I could do was point the phone and hope - please just imagine their awesome majesty up there -


They never cease to my breath away - 
Our very close 'venture spot - Mi Rancho - between The Cat's Meow Tattoos and Manchester Grooming -
I had looked at their website Thursday night - and whilst there, asked the gal taking my order what would she suggest - being my first time and all - she made some suggestions - and I took them - 

That is Sheetz back there - and you might be able to see McD's as well -
Snapped this for my Jeep pals - this was in the medical complex part of the lot -
The Tax Collector says since there are already so many pictures here, come back tomorrow to see all of the tasty yums!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

We can never see you smile and not smile back atcha, Willow. Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, I see a 100% chance of something cold and white and fluffy in the future!"
Charlee: "Whipped cream?"
Lulu: "No."