Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF was already at work when I first checked on her -
You can see her back there - and the B&W image is an indication of the hour being 715ish -


I caught Lord PF visiting in the afternoon -
Approaching 730pm it is 39 and cloudy -
After leaving Amy's with my sweets, we travelled a block or so for the left at the light -
So we could hit Mad Radish from the other direction -
Watching it all as I opened the hatch to get our tote bag -
Our bounty!

Surely a happy 'venturer!
I spotted some free range BACON down there -
No Benning to GReet us - so his bag-o-biscuits went on the door -



A bag filled with YUM!
This box included some Criminis - so I didn't need to add them this time -
Potatoes, Criminis, Two bags of lunch salad stuff, Brussels sprouts, Bok Choy, and carrots!
Bosc Pears and our egg share -
I used six from the last pickup to make an very tasty quiche - and now that I recall how tasty they are, it won't be the last quiche!
After getting things tucked away, I decided The KhrossTrek should get a shower - yes, there is rain due Saturday night/Sunday, but it was dirty - and salted - and 'mudded' so we went to the closer wash spot -

Just doing more watching!

I did the BLUE - as I just needed it washed and rinsed - not worried about having it blow dried 😀


Watching her suds - and the spray -
I was happy with it!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I really LOVE that first pic of you, Willow! Our car could do with a wash too...

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

You girls are going to be eating like queens for the next few days! Everything looks so fresh and delicious!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Did somebody say bacon?!"