Thursday, January 11, 2024

Thursday Thinking

First view for me -
Lord PF showed up -
And Lady PF too -
The Royal Couple!
Repeat - Lady PF -
Lord PF -
Lady PF doing some afternoon watching from The Perch -
7pm and it is 42 and cloudy - all of the country in this wild weird weather harm's way are in our thoughts - just khrazy -
Now for last week's PlantBox stop!
PeanutButterPlantBox -



Happy New Year! 

Off to The GKP -
Florida Greens - I 'may' try one that was suggested to me last week - we'll see -
The towel had ended up off the bed - she just went with it -
I resettled it - and she went with that as well!

BTW, I neglected to mention on W&W, 1/10 was my 13th Workaversary - oh happy me -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

PlantBox sure does have the coolest gifts! Happy 13th Workaversary!

Olive Mehan said...

Great pics!! Happy Work Anniversary! Tail Wags and Licks!! Olive and Luna

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "It looks like the falcon is up there being all Batman, scanning the city for the Joker!"