Friday, January 19, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday AM -
And just before lunchtime -
SUNday AM - 
SUNday a bit later -
Monday -
Monday - heading to The GKP time -
Tuesday - 




Wednesday -
A bit later -

Thursday AM -
Later - as I prepped for The GKP trip -
Lord PF early on  his Point -
Lady PF mid-morning -
Approaching 7pm, 28 and cloudy - with The Babblers prepping us for 2" - 4" of snow -

I'm still contemplating our 'ventures - we might do breakfast at Dawn's today - as Auntie Di and I are going for an January HOWL on Saturday - so I should skip breakfast as I'll be doing foodables at Wolf - we'll see - of course, Willow will still get adequately 'ventured!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

We're getting the report of more snow coming today too. Oh yay - more snow on top of our existing ice! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Snow!!! I will have to enjoy it vicariously through you, Willow!"