Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday MOMday

Lady PF -
Then it was some couple time -

Lord PF out on his favorite section of The PF Palace -
Approaching 730pm 25 and clear - and take a look at FrEYEday's temp -
Now for MY Saturday 'venture -
Across Church Road for I83 -
The wind and blowing snow gave the drive a 'tundra' like feel - 


My Flight for The Cause - I did a kind of theme - I chose the beers that had placed at The Farm Show - 
Rhein Lock wasn't available - I had it on a prior visit - actually, I has enjoyed all of them before but Ryan The Bar Manager liked my theme flight -

In speaking with Ryan I asked if there was anything new to try - he answered matter of fact there was - it hadn't yet been approved so it wasn't on the beer list yet - but he shared some BLUEberry Cloud - a BLUEberry Wheat beer - it was quite nice I will enjoy having it when I go back next month -

My Cheddar Ale Soup - which was Dub's IPA, Chorizo, Smoked Chili Oil, and Crispy Bread Crumbs - a very nice soup -
And for Auntie Di - this is her favorite Wolf Beer - Kalamanski Kreamsicle - and nice choice for my 'big' one -
Willow's KhossTrek is watching from just outside the front door -
An AWESOME cause -

On their Raw Bar set up -

Exiting 83 -
Home to Willow - lounging out the day -

It was another great day to HOWL with all at Wolf - I chatted with Elaine - or as Derek has called her, the brains behind it all - and of course, the bar staff - such a comfortable feeling place - and why I make the ~25 mile trip -

I did make one stop on the way back to The Khottage - to be shared here tomorrow -

Willow and I had a smoooooth sofa shift - she was her usual great co-worker!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The cheddar ale soup looks delicious and the blueberry beer sounds wonderful! We are looking forward to warmer temps to melt the ice on our driveway. Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "None of that upcoming weather looks like snow! #sad"