Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

During my periodic watchin', no PFs - so here is evening rolling it to The Burg -
Approaching 7pm, it is 35 and cloudy -
After her full day on Saturday, I'm not sure she was awake and ready to clock in yet -
Yes, I mean you -
No yawns here -

Watchin' -
Not watchin' -




I had assembled a quiche - and baked it on SUNday - a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, some onion, some Criminis, Mad Radish eggs, half&half, and cheddar cheese - 
For the first quiche I had made in a ZILLION years, I was quite happy - and I do sense another coming our way - after all, the frozen pie khrusts were a TWO pack - the next will be shrooms and SWISS - and maybe some of the Bok Choy -
EARS?
Ears ENGAGED!
I did give her a down payment of some khrust until I could get her a small bit of quiche - so all was good in WillowWorld!

Happy Last Day Of January EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Yes please on the quiche! Happy Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Froot bat!!!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So many great pics! That quiche looks very professional!

We have sunshine today!

Woofs,
Ollie