Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday MOMday

Imagine - RAIN again -
Lady PF shook it off - and hung out for a time -
Approaching 7pm 38 and cloudy -
Time to head for BISCUITS on Saturday - 30West to Route 462 -
Into York New Salem - with a turn at the light onto Stoverstown Road -
For KERRI'S!!!

Thank YOU nice Kerri Lady - Kerri actually added a new member to their pack - she's 70% Pyr - and has a very special name - WILLOW - and her middle name is the same as Hazel's - BELLE - for Kerri felt Hazel sent her their way - I asked about her on Saturday - said she's doing well - and the other two - Harper and Timber - are doing reasonably well with a PUPPY around!
On our last visit, we had qualified for a half dozen - and we had her select them today - as we were going to pay The Farm Dog Tax -
Now Angel Hazel -

Willow was definitely a happy heeler!

Her Hazel box and Benning's bag!
Back to York New Salem - left at the light to 116 -
Back to Route 30/462 - across the road - in the background - is where I went every day/every afternoon/every night when I worked at my 26year job - 
Each time we do the Kerri's to Mad Radish route, I intend to stop here - especially when I see her khreations in my Facebook feed - and I did it on Saturday - as I figured in two weeks it would be khrazy with Valentine traffic - oh my the magical stuff in there - I refrained from pictures THIS time - but you can get an idea HERE AT HER FACEBOOK page -
Willow's stash for the month -
And my sweets - a chocolate PB pie slice - which was SUNday night's treat - and a white chocolate strawberry in the back left - then Tres Leches - front left is a CircusCookie front right is Red Velvet -
After our busy morning I brewed some fresh coffee and enjoyed the Red Velvet after we got back from taking The KhrossTrek for a quick shower to get the road grime/mud/salt off - I knew it was going to rain but......
Then later in the evening, after enjoying the Taco Soup, I thought the Tres Leches would be a suitable complement - and it was -
This is how Willow spent her afternoon after we were settled back in at The Khottage -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The sweets look so yummy and so do the Valentine cookies! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "So many pastries, so little time!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your outings are always full of so many yummy things!

Woofs,
Ollie