Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF on HIS point  -
Lady PF on her nest box - and there was a new entry on Falcon Wire - about the cameras - and about what we should expect in this new year/new season!
7pm - 31 and clear - but 'today' we get white wet wind - The Babblers have said 1" - 2" rain!
You saw this yesterday - about 1030am - after making a quick stop at our Ace Hardware after leaving Dawn's -
And by 1pm -


Khousin Emmy enjoying hers -
I had asked Uncle Paul if Royce liked it - I think this represents one snowed out puppy -
SUNday morning -
Spotted this at MyGiant last Wednesday -
Saturday I roasted the parsnips with some kharrots -
tasty from the oven - and still tasty from the frig -
And with the help of a stick of BUTTER, did the rest of the cabbage, half an onion, a wee bit of ham - just let it slow simmer for an hour+ - and yes - it was quite tasty - and my kitchen assistant REALLY liked the cabbage she got as I cut up the half head - I thought about making it a soup, but decided to just bowl it and enjoy it!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The foodables look and sound delicious! I love parsnips! Nasty weather is ahead for this afternoon into tomorrow with warm temps. REALLY?!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We had snow too, Willow! I'll be posting pics on the blog tomorrow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Snow!!! I will enjoy it vicariously by watching you for now!"