Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tuesday Telling

The PF Palace on Monday -


And still shaking my head in disbelief at some of the news footage from the rains in The Hudson Valley -
I haven't the WOOchive in many posts - so...
Whodathunk I would end up with a WOObaru when we made this - I hope NAK got an updated version for her North of The Rainbow Bridge driving -
Maybe NAK was REALLY the one that ordered those treats for Khousin Emmy and made sure to have me order something for Auntie Di too - hmmmmmm -
FURever a favorite -
NAL says take a look at her FT too -
Another favorite - BEEF - it's what's for dinner?
 Bringing Holly North when we made the trip to Roanoke for her -
Another favorite - NAL watching The Khottage yard -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
And one from the Willow past as well -

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

We remember your Walking Wednesday posts so well and the trip to fetch Holly like it was yesterday. Such wonderful memories♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "So many angel friends! I would love to have my own driver's license. Then I could go to the park whenever I wanted to."
Charlee: "That would be all the time, right?"
Lulu: "Right!"
Java Bean: "Ayyyy, you have some Baja hot going on there right now. ¡Manténganse helados, mis amigos!"