Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday MOMSday


Again, no one home when checking on them 
85 after 7pm - and we've lucky water wise -

                                                   

My Saturday morning started here - a few stores down from MyGiant - there was nothing wrong with my Samsung A42 but I got an offer for the S23 - lowers my bill - and has many awesome reviews - happy so far fur sure - and it's LILAC and I got a nice purply khase too!
Tie for MY 'venture - off to collect Auntie Di at Monro - she was treating Cholla to new oil -
July HOWL time!
A WOLFy welcome!
I told Auntie Di's friend she would be in -
My FLIGHT FOR A CAUSE - I forgot to take a picture of their board with the listed cause but here it is -
When I first looked at their menu on line Friday night, this CheeseBurgerSoup jumped out at me - until I saw THE LOBSTAH ROLL - but sadly - they were out - CBS it was - and it was quite tasty -
After having a beer, Auntie Di had one of the frozen slushies - this was a WHITE RUSSIAN - and she was very happy with it -
After finishing my flight, I got a small of the Lunar Cacti - I had it on previous visits - and it was a good close to the visit -


We made the mile or so drive to Rakestraw's
Auntie Di didn't want any BUT I did the PEANUT BUTTER OVERLOAD again!

And back to Monro for Auntie Di to be reunited with Cholla - I made a quick trip into the WeisMarket near Monro - the old family store when TADN was alive - for a few things - and in true Hennel fashion, I encountered ANOTHER Hennel - I had passed the younger one - but didn't know think it was would be him- but then someone behind me kept making beep beep noises - which I ignored BUT then it turned to be Steve and Crew -
I told him I had just left Di at Monro as I took this picture - he posed - and all that - he's in the motorized khart because some months ago when still in China, he was doing some work on the roof of his house - fell off - and shattered his ankle - he's healing and all - very slowly - given the injury - and his age - 61 - and is still not to put weight on it -

Yep - small world!

I'll have some more to share about the presents we gave to Auntie Di - along with other assorted stuffs!

Willow said to say HER SUNday SofaShift went well - and coincidentally, so did mine!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage - 
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

That ice cream is calling to me! Your brother looks like a fun character, and we send him AireZen and healing vibes!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Cheeseburger soup cheesburger soup cheeseburger soup Pepsi!"
Java Bean: "We send lots of tail wags for your brother's ankle to finish healing soon!"
Charlee: "Funny, accident-prone as our Dada is, one thing he has never done is broken a bone."
Chaplin: "Well now you've gone and done it, Charlee ..."