Sunday, July 16, 2023

SUNday Sharing

The PF Palace -
84 and fair - with flash flood warnings in place due to the rain 'potential' - just short of 730pm -
So after leaving Dawn's with our soup and sweet, it was off to ForgeHillOrchards -


Canadian terrorists -

I called in our BobTheKhat order -

Back we went -

Our 270degree intersection - 
This was added several weeks ago - and each time I passed, I thought I've got to get a picture - so since traffic allowed, I pulled over and snapped a shot -
Lunch FROM BobTheKhat -
She was calculating all of her payments!
I had gotten some plums at ForgeHill - I had forgotten how tasty they are!
I chose the VEGGIE MELT again!


And OH SO TASTY again!


PAID!

It was a full and productive Saturday for me - will share tomorrow -

Sadly, our weekEND is done - and we get to start it all over again - Sheetz - then to Rutters for our FREE ICE CREAM SANDWICH - then back for kibble and khoffee - then SofaShift -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog! 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

That veggie melt looks so yummy and so do those plums! Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Still too hot!!! We hope you are all doing okay with that wild weather they are having in Pennsylvania this weekend!"