Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday MOMday

SUNday from The PF Palace -
Just passing thru -
ItsyBitsy was gone not long after I snagged the shot - yes, timing!
NestBox viewing spot -

ICK ICK ICK ICK - and 87 shortly before 7pm - and THERE are thunderstorm warnings watches -

Some school pals had given this place strong recommendations - so that is why I decided to make our 'venture to the East part of our area - their FACEBOOK page surely indicates they are a business that gets it - and we WILL go back - but I will use  Route 30 so as to not get too agitated by the drivers in The East End on Market Day FrEYEday - all caught in their own world -

Couldn't pass up this one as we encountered our surprise third stop -
I had seen tasty posts for The Wild Batch Bistro - but had neglected to locate it in anticipation of our 'venture to Wrightsville for my 'hoagie' - but I lucked out in that I saw it as we were heading back to Market Street Route 462 - I was so happy when our 4way stop sign allowed me to stop there too -
I mean, they came all the way from Master Chew Sits for it - and it was 6+ deep inside for orders - 
I will need to study their website prior to our return!
Our trek back - this is the one lane part of Emig Road due to the railroad line above - and part of the reason our route to Forge Hill includes that 270 degree turn - and yes, we hear trains here at The Khottage -
Last light ahead!
My WBB gems - Strawberry Lemon -
Blueberry Maple Macarons - so tasty - with a BLUEberry tucked in the center - and I'll be heading for one when I stage this -
My Italian - with Sweet Peppers - I had half on FrEYEday - and finished the rest on SUNday - my one school pals who saw my comment about why I tried them said her husband had an Italian on their recent visit - she had a cheesesteak one - I use Italian as my benchmark choice - and they didn't disappoint -
Saturday night - after my vacuuming, I treated myself to this gem -
The cream was soooooooo good - and there was a puddle of strawberry lemon goo in the bottom -
And this was my audience when I ate the other half during our SofaShift lunch break - she got two roll bits -

The SofaShift started as a dejavu challenged with the same punch issue as last week - and two weeks prior to that - it duplicated many and/or most of them - happily, it was 'fixed' early in the day -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Yummers to everything and we loved your crossed paws, Willow! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Our Dada says it looks like Shelob is in town!"