Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday MOMday

The rain did arrive - about 10-1030 ish -


69 now at 830pm - worked until after 8pm in order to get The Holiday Disqualification Entries in place - and out rain was not nearly as bad as predicted - but it was a hit or miss thing - 
As expected. I did do a repeat of the FloridaGreens sandwich last week - and it was SO tasty!
The featured cookie was Cookies&Cream - this was for Crystal - I didn't get one for Auntie Di and I were meeting 
The Nice Nancy Lady at Chili's for dinner -
Now for our Mad Radish CSA pick up!

Our box!


This is above the table where we are to leave the empty totes -

We kept waiting for our GReeter - and Benning hadn't wandered over to me - so I took the biscuits to the side patio and was going to leave them - but Benning's dad was there - I asked where Benning was - he said probably in the house - I'll call HIM - and out he came - with it being soooo icky, he was being khool!
I gave him one of the biscuits - and gave the other to his human puppy sister to give him -
AND we saw one of their THREE khats - Remi/Remy a Maine Coon or MaineCoonWannabe - The Dad said there is also Oliver and Ginger - and as expected, Ginger is an orange khat -
After leaving this 'The Farm', we headed to Brother Steve's - which is probably about three miles or so - we didn't stay really long due to our foodables - and the icky weather - and just because - but we did catch up with him - and met THE KHAT - and The Boys Nick & Dallas -
When I opened my mushroom share - I was expecting more criminis or buttons - imagine THE WOW of this beautiful Oyster!
There were a few Shitakes in the bag and more of The Oyster!
Our bounty - BLUEberries - cherry tomatoes - three cucumbers &  I had shared three with Steve's house - broccoli which I also shared with Steve's house as there were two heads - radishes - and my salad mix of tasty greens - 
ANOTHER SCORE!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

What a beautiful veggie bounty and those mushrooms! We were supposed to get heavy rain during the night. Never happened but it's happening now. Molly is not impressed☺
Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "They sure got a lot of rain in New York! Fortunately it was south of where Dada's family lives, but the videos of rivers flowing through houses was something else!"