Sunday, July 2, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Scenes from The PF Palace -
I never did catch any of them there on my Saturday checks -
78 and mostly cloudy at 7pm - and I am NOT liking what I see for the end of next week -
Now for the start of FrEYEday's impromptu 'venture -


After stopping at York Traditions' ATM we headed to I83 to reach the first of our destinations - 
Since we there - last year - they've added LENNY - their LGD  - we didn't see him as he was probably hanging out somewhere khool -
Lenny's crew -
Their playground -




On one of the other customer's vehicles -


After leaving WCF, we headed to one of our other destinations - more to come on that tomorrow - and the EXTRA destination we stumbled onto -

My WCF healthy stuff - and there might have been some peanut butter fudge in my bag too -
The BLUEberries that went rogue in the bag -although some more MIGHT have ended up in my mouth -

Willow says YUM on her BLUEberries - and I did have one of the peaches today - and some of the dill pickle slices - all hits!

Our Saturday was productive - breakfast with BobTheKhat - then back to The Khottage Khouch - I finally broke myself away from it and did the vacuuming - including cleaning off the kitchen's ceiling fan blades - and by the time all THAT was done, a shower was much needed - and then the laundry -

SO we accomplished most of  'The List' -

Back to The GKP today via our SofaShift - which I may also do on Tuesday - 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Lenny's crew is adorable and we love their playground! We love peaches and blueberries too! So we have to ask - do you peel your peach or eat the fuzzy skin? Love those fuzzy skins and that is why we love peaches better than nectarines.