Saturday, July 1, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Once again, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery -


There is a new entry on FalconWire - The PF Pups are doing SO well!!!
And just before 6pm it's 81 and smoke - we did have a nice rain in the afternoon -
July?
July??
July???
My GKP Office Calendar - and The Beagle Mantra, eh?
We slept in until 930 - so nice -
And I've brushed and I've plucked and I've plucked and I've brushed - soooo much soft fur!
THE LOOK of 'venture - soon?  Of course, as soon as I switched to out of The Khottage attire, she was set!

I had our 'venture route planned - and it turned out tasty good!  Tale to come tomorrow!

Once we had gotten back from our 'venture - I had planned to do the vacuuming and the cooking of the beets - well, naps happen - right?

Happy JULY EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Off to do some beets!  Willow offered to help with the prepping - they turned out pretty good - and she likes them roasted as well!
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Mom had beets last night for dinner but they came out of a jar and they were the marinated kind. Your roasted ones sound delicious! Happy July!