Thursday, July 6, 2023

Thursday Thinking

The PF Palace in the AM -
One of the kids back there -
Just hanging in the shade -
No one home in the PM -
Weather like this made me happy we did the AC thing yesterday - the common words from all at The GKP is that is too hot - 87 and SUNny now at 715pm -
Since I've taken to stopping at PlantBoxCo on my way to The GKP on 'my FrEYEday' - here was last week's selection - and my favorite so far - Florida Greens - Spinach&Artichoke Dip, provolone, spinach on the everything bagel - it was so good it MIGHT be my choice for July 6 -
ChocolatePeanutButter Bars - one for Crystal and one for me -
The S'mores cookie - again, one for Crystal and one for me - both items were SO yummy!
Last weekend's beets - roasting -
The finished product - a FoodNetwork recipe gave me the loose idea/guideline - and they are nice - Willow likes 'em too -
This was some Willow thinking Tuesday afternoon - 
I had sent Auntie Di some pictures of the excitement going on here - I'm sure Willow is thinking it should be could be WEEKEND soon!

AND she would be correct!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog! 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Everything looks so yummy but I choose the roasted beets! I can't imagine how anyone can survive in this doGAwful heat!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I see a 9! Are you sure you aren't in Baja?"
Lulu: "I think our Dada drooled a little bit when he saw those chocolate peanut butter bars ..."