Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Monday at The PF Palace -


A new post on FalconWire - about PREY TRANSFER - interesting read!
74 now at 745pm - Monday afternoon I asked my officemate if that was rain?  She agreed it sounded like it - so went to a nearby door and OH MY DOG!  I don't think I've seen it rain harder in my life!
And now to share our Breakfast With BobTheKhat!

She already knew it would be tasty -


The FrEYEday and Saturday special - 2 - 2 - 2 
The Dog Tax payment envelope -



A hit of course!
After leaving Bob, we went a half mile or so North and hit one of the local Rutters for some iced teas - I took this picture as we waited at the light to turn left - and head back to The Khottage - we love the small town feel of Manchester!

Happy FoURth of July EvFURRYone!
I can't help but picture our Founding Fathers shaking their heads non-stop at what we've become -
 Now to get Wiggles to do some paw khrossing fur change -

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: I don't know if Willow noticed THE LAPTOP coming home with me - but it's SOFASHIFT Day again!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Don't you love it when the peeps are overly generous with yummy stuffs, Willow! Happy Independence Day!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyyy, I see a lot of 8s in that forecast!"
Lulu: "Happy Independence Day!"