Friday, June 14, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday AM -
SUNday PM -
Auntie Di sent this to us from SUNday evening -
Monday -

Tuesday AM -

Tuesday PM -
Wednesday AM -

Wednesday PM -
Thursday AM -

Thursday PM - weekEND style!
Scenes from The PF Clubhouse -



Lady PF - maybe she put Lord PF in charge of The KidSSSSS -
Soon to be 830pm - 80 and fair - and the ICK quotient will be strong next week - I did warn Willow when I left Thursday it would probably be one of the last days the door was open - 
A before bed shot from earlier in the week -

I did kick off our weekEND with a pretty good vacuuming - using sweat as an indicator - 

Of course, The List is here by The Laptop - with fun in store for all!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Duke said...

Love those beautiful skies! Happy Friday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that's the same look I would give if I was closed up in the house, Willow! Which I am, ever since the snake incident ..."