Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Once The Humans got in to The Office, the camera was rebooted -

No one was around when I checked on them, but Falcon Wire's latest entry gives us an image of what's happening - and it must be SO KHOOL to experience!!!

Sorry Misty and Timber - just past 730pm - it's 80 and SUNny -
Now for our Saturday 'venture to Mad Radish !

Their seasonal stand along the road - another George Street -
To The Showroom to collect our box -




Benning's treats - as he was safely tucked in the house - away from the low 90 degree temps - building to 97 here -
A safe landing!
Watching as I loaded up my and her stuff!


AGAIN - IF YOU ARE IN AREA WITH A CSA, PLEASE DO IT - AND IF YOU ARE IN THIS AREA, PLEASE SIGN UP AND/OR VISIT MAD RADISH!!!
Back we go -
If I would turn left at the light, and go a couple miles, I would arrive at The GKP -
We've navigated Corriedale to Orchardview - we are just about back to Willow's place!
She noticed The Human walking- hoping he would stay hydrated -
Our stuff - celery - cucumbers of the pickling size - I got double of those so I could give some to Officemate Crystal - scallions - carrots - snap peas - broccoli - Romaine - 

No eggs this week as I had two dozen in the frig - I add them again next time -
A new kind of Mistletoe - 
Doing The Heeler snap snap snap -
My VEGGIE Heeler - she loves her greens - and she's not normally a 'lettuce' fan but she wanted an extra helping of the Romaine - and PEAS!  I think she might even love them more than I do AND THAT IS SAYING A LOT!!!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

5 comments:

Duke said...

I haven't had broccoli and a lot of new veggies to me yet, Willow. My big boy teeth are still coming in and I still have a hard time chewing some things. We will get there! Happy Tuesday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Such lovely looking fresh produce, Willow! #1 delivered me safely to our friends Ms. H and Mr. M, with all my stuff, and I am well settled in!

Woofs,
Ollie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are at 95 right now, but maybe a break overnight for a day or so.

That is quite the veggie stash. Mom would love all of them, especially the pickling cukes!!!

Woos - Misty and Timber

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Crunchy vegetables are the best! I personally loves the ends of lettuce leaves where they go into the head of lettuce, and wait patiently for Dada to throw them to me when he is making a salad!"

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is on my bucket list