Sunday, June 23, 2024

SUNday Sharing

Another day of The PFs staying somewhere khool - which is certainly not in SCPA! -
After some rain came through, Lady PF took up her favorite spot -
A bit after 4pm as I put this together - and 96 and Fair - we did hit 97 - with RF of 103 - UPDATE - made it to 98 with RF 104 -
So time for 'venture - 
I had some items to put in the back for our stop at Mad Radish -

Willow is ready to roll -
Down George Street we go -

To DAWN'S!!!


No eyes and ears watchin' - she was tucked in the rear driver side wheel well - and the windows were down - she was fine temperature wise -

When I placed my order Nick said they were out of English Muffins - I said okay on their bread - but he offered KHROISSANT!!!
Bacon Cheese Egg Croissant - YUM!
For The Dog Tax!
I had already placed my order for a Buckeye Brownie - 
Willow was with Timmy 😄
Started with some croissant -
Then finished the rest -
Back to George Street for us - waiting for the light at Church Road and Starview Road -
And due to a detour in place for road work and bridge inspection on the structure over I83, we took Beshore School Road to get back to WILLOW Springs Road to head to stop 2 - MAD RADISH!
We'll share the Mad Radish part of Willow's 'venture here on Tuesday - but until then, we'll leave you with Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake and Buckeye Brownies -

I was very happy with how the roasted Golden Beets came out - in fact, I will add them to our CSA when I see they are an option - and look forward to creating the salad with them - 

Tomorrow, I will share Auntie Di's FrEYEday 'venture with me - 

Yes - it is time to wonder how did today happen again so quickly?  I mean, wasn't it just Thursday's weekEND is close?

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Duke said...

The desserts look so yummy and so does the croissant sandwich! Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I am pretty sure I saw Dada trying to reach into the screen and grab that Buckeye Brownie!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

that croissant sandwich must have been easy to swallow -it looks scrumptious.

Mom is now wishing she bought some beets this week at the store

Woos - Misty and Timber