Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday Telling

No one had flown in when I was looking so - 
Approaching 630pm - 55 and cloudy -

This will be a TWO for Tuesday - with PlantBoxCo Thursday stop photos =



Last week's visit -

Still one furry well behaved canine!

I went with the Triostar Turkey for a change - turkey - provolone - pickle - thousand island - spinach - everything bagel -
It was a nice change but a bit messier than the Florida Greens 😋
Our Zoey's Fun Run SwagBag arrived with a nice shirt - love the color - it's more of a teal than it photo'd up - 
And because one needs to see a napping Willow -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: GO PHILLIES⚾💞
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The PlantBoxCo sure has the cutest stuffs! Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, our Mama has a little stuffed dog like that! When I was new I used to try to get him to play with me because he reminded me of one of my street dog friends, but now I know he's just going to stand there no matter how much I dance around him barking."