Sunday, October 22, 2023

SUNday Sharing

From The PF Palace Saturday afternoon -
Approaching it is 58 and cloudy -
Now for WoozyWeeblyWillow's second 'venture on FrEYEday - again, I had expected to make the trip to Dawn's by myself but when I grabbed the keys and went to the door...

NO Utility work!  and this view is just past where Willow's VET is -
In the space at Dawn's -

The place is always decorated so nicely for the season and/or holiday -


When I returned to The KhrossTrek after getting our foodables -

The three way intersection that was so frustrating during the utility work -

Festive pumpkin sugarKHAKE - this was my yummy FrEYEday night treat -
And yes - the white bag did contain PUPPY BREAD - 
But The Puppy didn't care -
I went with my solid usually standard choice - egg salad with olives on wheat with lettuce, onion, tomato!
Weebles watched but didn't work for any - I let her rest - and ate my entire sandwich on my own -
Mushroom Barley - had that FrEYEday evening - YUM!
Cozy Autumn Wild Rice - YUM! - this was FrEYEday after my sandwich -
Still just sleeping it off -
I didn't give her dinner - I figured it wouldn't hurt her - so she got some of her PUPPY BREAD -
She had more later in the evening - and finished it on Saturday -

We did have a busy Saturday morning - and didn't get to lunch with BobTheKhat - but did have some tasty fun - PLUS it was so nice to have WILLOW back - she woke up Saturday morning as if FrEYEday's VetDrugHaze hadn't happened!

We'll share our Saturday 'venture over the next few posts -

And sadly - like THAT - the weekEND is done - and we'll be back to our normal SUNday - with SofaShift -

We also got Willow's fecal results - no bugs in her - so all in all, in was a good weekEND -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: and yes: GO PHILLIES!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

WE're glad you're back to being Willow!

#1 likes the look of that mushroom/barley soup.

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

We are so happy the drug effect is gone and you're back to being you, Willow!