Friday, October 27, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
And when we left for The Vet -
And when we returned -
Saturday AM -
And we left for our Saturday 'ventures - and I had seen M.Groundhog scamper back to hide under the neighbors' shed -

I realized M.Groundhog had been out there in one of the shots -
Saturday PM -
SUNday AM -
A bit later -
Monday AM -
Later - as I prepped to head to The GKP -
Monday PM -
Tuesday AM -
A bit later -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday AM -



Wednesday PM leaving The GKP time -
Thursday AM -
Thursday a bit later -
Thursday PM -
To start our day -
When I got to The GKP -

*POOF* there's our khamera -
And shortly after this capture, the khamera was gone again -
Approaching 8pm, it is 61 and fair - 
Goofy Girl!
Yep - YOU Willow!

Our FrEYEday 'venture will start with me taking The KhrossTrek to Monro for inspection and emission check - and oil change - paws khrossed it won't need anything -

Then I'll come back here to collect The Dog - and we'll go to Dawn's for whatever foodables I order!

'The List' has filled - we'll see how much of it I khross off!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Some very beautiful skies! Happy Friday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Groundhog photobombs! And it's not even Groundhog Day ... Or is it???"