Friday, October 6, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday AM - 
Monday AM when I left for The GKP -
Tuesday AM -
Tuesday PM -
Wednesday AM -
And a bit later Wednesday AM -
Wednesday PM -
Thursday AM -
And a bit later Thursday AM -
Thursday PM -
Going on 715pm it is 71 and cloudy - and how I am looking forward to those temps!
Lady PF being coy Thursday afternoon -
Demanding she have some fun this weekEND?
Now it is Wiggle's turn to be coy -

I have no firm plans for us this weekEND beyond the 'normal Dawn's and BobTheKhat visits - but fear not, she won't be neglected -

I did the vacuuming after getting home BUT before the feeding of the evening kibble - and yes - I did work up a wee bit of 'warm' - so NOW I get to start MY weekEND!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Don't worry, Willow - your mom always has the best and most fun plans for the two of you. Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "NO VACUUMING!!!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I can't decide which is my favourite, Willow, the crossed paws or the coy look!

Woofs,
Ollie