Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday MOMday

The SUN was back -

And in the afternoon, this camera was back -
But I just checked - it is gone again -
Going on 730pm. it is 49 and fair - yep, making sure to layer for bed - as it is not heat time yet -
Willow said since this is MOMday, I could share my 'venture - and we'll share hers tomorrow - so the weather on Saturday was more of that much needed rain - this was the view at my traffic light stop at WILLOW Springs Lane -
A nice crowd so I couldn't take my 'usual' spot - 


My usual spot was taken - but I just chose one on the end - great either way -
When Jason brought my flight, he explained the small glasses are either breaking or wandering - hence, the tall ones -
Since my new WolfDay routine includes stopping at Massimo's when I pass on my return, I just went with some of the very tasty Green Chicken Rice Soup with lemon, spinach, and oregano -
Jason brought me some Dusk 'til Dawn to enjoy until -

Until my New Moon Stout was ready -


This month's cause -
AND ANOTHER VERY ENJOYABLE DAY at Wolf Brewing!
In a spot when I left -
As was this -
I stopped - picked up a serving of lasagna - and some more Italian cookies and almond biscotti -

Thanks to Willow for letting me share this today - and she was compensated with some of my SUNday meal of egg mushroom red pepper and cheese - she's QUITE the 🥚 monster - although ours were MadRadish BROWN!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The soup looks so good and the sandwich sounds so yummy! Happy Monday, girls!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great food and great beer. What a combo!

It's been cool and windy here today, but it's supposed to rain for the next few days so we've been enjoying the garden.

Woofs,
Ollie