Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Ah yes - the magical will it won't it be there - it wasn't to start they day but then came back for a bit - then disappeared again -
Lord PF showed up to settle on his point for a time - 
Just about 7pm - and 58 and PHAIR 😁
Thanks for allowing me to watch The Phillies Willow ⚾💓

I'm thinking it will be a Florida Greens on this week's stop at PlantBoxBoutique -

I also made our CSA selections before putting this together - so Saturday's after breakfast 'venture will be to MadRadishFarm to collect ours - and since my next Saturday is full - I'm going for my monthly WOLF visit this week!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: GO PHILLIES!!


 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Yay for yummy veggies! Happy Thursday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, Willow appears to be ready to get a move on. I make that face too sometimes!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're enjoying the last couple of days of warm weather before the temps drop at the weekend.

Woofs,
Ollie