Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Lady PF was hanging out for  a bit  -
In her Nest Box -
I had spotted Lord PF on his point, but he took off before I could capture a screenshot -

It was quite a nice day - and approaching 6pm, it is 62 and SUNny -
The judgey 'get your butt moving mom' look -
Of course, as soon as I clothed up, the happy dance commenced!

'venture time!



Boris has been back for a week or so now -
Off we go - 
Sadly, still doing the utility work thing requiring humans controlling the flow of traffic at the three way interection - oh the lines were long today -
I had made my foodable choice for Dawn's - and I wasn't really into their soups, so we came down to LegUpFarmersMarket - they always have three soups on their salad/food bar  so I hoped one would appeal - and it did - but I called in my Dawn's order before going in - and Kate made sure to ask if I wanted PUPPY BREAD -






As I headed to The KhrossTrek, this truck pulled up next to us - we said HI PUPPY!
Then headed back to Dawn's - the freaking <0.5 miles took almost 10 minutes - most of it freakin' sitting - so much I ALMOST decided the pizza could be enjoyed whilst waiting but I toughed it out 😃
I had been teased by the pizza of the month from LegUp - and couldn't pass on it when I went back to the food bar - Honey Crisp Apples, Bacon, Onions, Provolone, Feta Cheese - YUM!
I will admit, we almost had a piece of their fresh veggie one follow us home but...
The soup choice included this very tasty ShrimpCorn Chowder!  

Since there are so many pictures with this post, we'll share the Dawn's portion of our 'venture here tomorrow -
Of course, today's 'venture will start with BobTheKhat - no doubt he'll be wet from some rain by then - then we'll head to MadRadish for our CSA box - then I'll be heading for my October HOWL🐺

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the artwork and we had pizza yesterday and we'll have more today! Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says that pizza sounds a little too weird for her, but the chowder looks yummy!

I went to see the girls this morning. #1 was a little annoyed with me as I disappeared for a while but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to really stretch my legs! I came back soon enough. I'm a good boy, really!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I could totally see that jack-o'-lantern picture hanging up in Dada's office!"