Friday, September 26, 2008

Workin' Fur The Weekend

Chekhk those khalendars: it is FRIDAY!!! I'm so ready bekhause it means I get to spend lots of time with Mom!!! PLUS, I think khousin Merdie is khoming!!!

I'm glad woo all enjoyed my khristmas khorner on Thursday - I hope woo helped yourself to a gift fur your blog!

Well, I'm going to turn this over to Mom so she khan get started with the R-gals:

I'm gonna list some new(er) R's to give a listen to: Regina Spektor , Rachel Harrington , Ruby James , Rachel Mayfield , and Robinella .

Now to some older R's that you will no doubt rekhognize: Rosanne Cash - and please chekhk out this v i d e o o f h e r s - it is her rendition of one of her dad's songs - and certainly a sentiment we all have. BTW, please do give a listen to 'Black Cadillac' on her myspace page.

Another older R - Rickie Lee Jones - damn, she looks like a kid!

The final R for this post - Roberta Flack - with two videos to bring back memories of the 70's - O N E and T W O . Akhtually, both of these songs KHOULD apply to our Sibe and/or khanine loves! I'll also remember the sekhond one as a song from a certain Clint Eastwood movie.

Okay, now time for you to share and show YOUR R-gals! That is such an enjoyable part of this post theme: seeing the ones you like and/or share!

Have a safe and grrrrrreat weekend!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner!

18 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Khyra

Sorry I haven't been around to visit for a while. Someone has been a bit busy and it seems didn't have time to help me work the computer.

Cheers

Charlie

i said...

R...r...r...Gee, can't think of any R except Regina Belle.

Have a good weekend now!

Teddy Westlife said...

Errr, ummmm, we can't think of any R's either! But we like your choices!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Noah the Airedale said...

Have a great weekend Khyra. Have fun with Merdie.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Mack said...

YES! It's finally Friday!

Hope you have a great weekend!

The Furry Kids said...

Yay for Friday! Have a great weekend!

Your pal,
Titus

Kodak the Eskie said...

Great R girls!! Wow, can't believe that Christmas is only 3 months away! Mommy hates the idea of snow, but I love it!!

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Khyra

So your Mom thought Merlion was Merlot, that's funny.
Mom's heard of Rosanne Cash and Rickie Lee Jones but not some of the others. Guess that means she's really old.

Desert Pups

Deefor said...

Hi Khyra
It's good to be back. I have so many bloggies to visit that I'll have to come back to check out the music. My mom likes the Resophonics . But they're guys. She doesn't know much about music like your mom.

Deefor

The Army of Four said...

I'm still thinking on R groups ... The Romantics, Roxette (woo!) and Republic Tigers for a new group. I'm being worked so hard by my mom that I'm behind! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

BenTheRotti said...

Ooohh R is a tough one.. Mum couldn't think of any not already mentioned!

Thank Dog it's Friday indeed..

Have a great weekend beautiful

Ben xxxx

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We got one. Reba, we know she is country but she is pretty cool..
You have a great weekend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh yes, we like Reba too.Our Mom plays a lot of country.

Hoping it is a good weekend for all.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
We are so happy that is friday!
Like you, I will spend all the time with my mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

Hello Khyra...

Hope you have a great weekend and your "Rs" look like a list for some great music....hope you enjoy it.....

Dewey Dewster here...

Joe Stains said...

We sure can't think of any other R gals either! Well, Tanner says Rihanna is a babe, but I don't agree.

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

You are very very lucky to have a friend visit every weekend!

Mom is enjoying the R's. She keeps singing the Roberta Flack songs! Seriously - she can't sing!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

well this sucks said...

Hi to you too!
I'm so excited that Mona's been introducing us!
You're a very beautiful dog!