Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Walkin' Wednesday VI

Well, it is WEDNESDAY and we know what THAT means!
BUT furst, I want to paw a note of thanks fur all the kind words left here BUT more importantly, all the kind words left on Gizmo's blog!
They all show the power of people kharing about khritters and khritters kharing about people!
One might never be able to paw bakhk favours and kind words but woo khan paw 'em furward!
As we pawed to JFF's when they said they were going to leave the bloggin' world, we say blogging is like breathing - once you start, you khan't stop!
SO, without further delay, please allow me to present W A L K I N' W E D N E S D A Y !
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I wanted to woo and yap some special wishes to my BFF Sitka's nana in Georgia. She's not been her spunky self recently which is a bummer BUT it is doubly a bummer fur today is her nana's birfday! SO, let's all have khake and livergreat for Sitka and Cornelia Marie's special nana and HOWL a special tune so she'll hear us!
***********
PeeEssWoo:
Well, I've got to paw a sad update - Nana will be spending her birthday night in the heavens somewhere - soooo, when you go out tonight - just a few days past full moon - look towards the southern sky - you'll see one very special NEW star out there twinkling away - letting us know she's made it!
EXTRA HUGZ AND KHYSSES TO SITKA, KHORNELIA MARIE, AND TIA'S MOM AND HER MOM TOO!

19 comments:

Joe Stains said...

hmm tree lobsters, now I really want some of those squirrels in my yard. your neighborhood looks so nice!!!

ok I am khurious, what happens the first week of october??

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Gizmo is part of our DWB family too. Oh thanks for tell is it's Sitka's bday. I'll go over and wish her happy bday. ;)

~ Girl girl

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Khyra,
You walk so nicely and you don't drag your mum along like we sometimes do.

We're looking forward to October.....love a secret.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday, Nana - we are all pulling for woo to feel better soon.

Khyra, just keep practicing your jumping and maybe woo can get up to that squirrel woo saw. Or maybe woo can pull Mom down that driveway and find that bushy-tailed critter.

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

Teddy Westlife said...

That's my BFF Tia too and she isn't allowed to have livergreat or cake or ice cream or even HAM! Can you believe it? The first Wednesday in October is just before mum leaves me alone for FOUR whole weeks so I'll be doing my special post then too :)

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh boy! Don't those dam squirrwls(aka tree lobsters) just tick you off?!?!? They say the most hateful things to us!!! One day Khyra, one day....
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

The side-view walking is great and what a fun game to walk faster when your mom tries to walk along side you!

You need to carry some acorns with you and when you see mr. squirrel, drop a few acorns and run and hide and wait...

Suka

The Furry Kids said...

Hey Khyra! We never saw Walkin' Wednesday before. It's super cool! You sure do walk fast. :)

Your new pal,
Titus

The Army of Four said...

"Tree lobsters". Ha roo roo roo! I've gotta let Ammy know that one; she'll love it!
Play bows,
Zim

Jans Funny Farm said...

Khyra, We hope you won't mind if we make a small suggestion. It isn't that we don't like your pretty floofy tail. But do you think at some point during each walk, you could turn around and walk backwards for a few steps so we can see your pretty face?

Buddy: We don't ask you to slow down. I do the same thing when we walk Jan. She speeds up, I speed up. I'm the leader, not her!

Dexter said...

Khyra -
You don't seem too interested in your mom's narrative. Guess you have your own agenda on walkies. Not too many cars out your way, huh?

Hector Wheelie

River said...

We are here in Georgia. I'm sure Sitka's nana will hear us howling for her. I hope she will feel better soon. Too bad about the sideview, oh, well. We have no squirrels at our house--we have possums and woodchucks and cows, so no tree lobsters.

love & wags,
River

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a wonderful walk. We are howling for nana. Mom is telling us to be quiet but you know those 2 red ones don't hear!!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Pretty Girl,

Love Walkin Wednesday.. *swoooon*

I've just going for my "pre-bed" plod, I will be sure to look out for that very special new star. I'll bow my head for a moment .. God Speed Nana

You are such a sweet friend to everyone Khyra, you really are, Its truly an honour to be your friend.

Ben xxxxx

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

thanks for your walk! It was good to watch since we couldn't have one!
Squirrels! Thor and I love to chase that little critters!

Thor and Marco Polo

Mr. Hendrix said...

we stopped by to visit Gizmo, we wish we'd met him sooner.

did you catch any tree lobsters???

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I love your Walking Wednesdays!
I am on my way to Stika's blog!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Khyra
what a great woods Harrrr. We put Lisa the Means name in the pirate name generator and it came out as Dancing Cynthia Slasher Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I see you have zebra stripes on your side like me! Also, you should not let your mom hold you back if you want to go get some tree lobster. You know, since my parents don't know what tree lobster means, I think I will use that as my code word for eating squirrel head.

XOXO,
Steve