Monday, September 15, 2008

Musikh Monday/Momday

Well, it's Monday - and another week is upon us and so is another posting of Musikh Monday/Momday!



As you saw from the posts, Khyra and Merdie had fun - and thanks to the yukhky weather in Pawslyvania on Sunday, we did furry little...walk time was after 7pm and it still made for a glowy Mom!



SOOO, now we are to P GROUPS - I was going to be khlever and alphabetise them BUT I just decided to throw 'em up here as I jotted 'em down on the notepad that has been by the laptop to khapture my inspiration.



The furst one - well - it has to be P i n k F l o y d and it has to be T H I S S O N G - yes, too often I feel like a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl. No matter how many times I hear this song, I will NEVER tire of it - and it always khalls for turning up the volume on whatever I am listening to.



Next P on the paper? P O C O and R o s e O f C i m a r r o n - still sounds great! As does P u r e P r a i r i e L e a g u e and A M I E - falling in and out of love with you!

Ladies choice time again - P r o c o l H a r u m and Whiter Shade of Pale.

How about some assorted oldies but very goodies: Peter Paul and Mary (doing a great Dylan tune!) and Paul Revere and The Raiders with a something our khanines usually are?

NOW, time for T h e P r e t e n d e r s who will be releasing something new early next month...and here's something old.

Next one on my list? How about some P s y c h e d e l i c F u r s ? OR maybe some P e a r l J a m ? OR maybe T h e P o l i c e ? .

Time for some harder sounds - this furst one is for Joey in Tempe's dad: P a n t e r a ! The next is for all of us that survived the great hair bands of the 80's - P o i s o n .

Two last ones - they fall into the newer khategory - one is lokhal to me - P e r k a s i e and maybe some and then a group that just played the Kansas State Fair: P u d d l e O f M u d d

Well, this khonkhludes another Musikh Monday/Momday! Please share and khompare the P Groups from YOUR list!

Have a great week - Khyra will be bakhk tomorrow!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner!

15 comments:

i said...

Oh LS loves Pink Floyd too! Hmm...can't think of any other groups that start with P.

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Mom loves all of the P musics!!

Thor and Marco Polo

The Army of Four said...

Woo! Good peas! Echo likes frozen ones. Ha woooo.
Um... how about Pet Shop Boys!?!?
Luv,
Dave

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha ha, AO4 - too funny. That's better than the other Pees.

Awwwwww, love The Pretenders.

Khyra, your mom did a great job minding her Ps, can she do the same for her Q's.

Woo, the OP Pack

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

All our Mom can say is you need not have gone any further than Pink Floyd. She loves that song. She loves all their songs.
Hugs,
Sunny&Scooter

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Khyra

Wow, you've got some really great tunes there. We should have gotten you to DJ Toby's party. We'll know next time.

Desert Pups

Noah the Airedale said...

Well D loves the Pschycodelic Furs and the Pretenders. Infact the Pretenders came to Oz last year and the pinkies went to see them. What a great night they had. The concert was at a winery.

tailwags
Noah

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya Pink Floyd. Mom listen to him in college...
Man is she old..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

K said your mom has excellent musical tastes! K also said "great 'P' picks!"

K has a lot of "P" bands in her collection, but I will only list a few: Pixies, Poe, Portishead, Possom Dixon, Pizzicotto Five, Primus, Phish, Pogues, and Presidents of the United States of America.

domino dancing Suka

Teddy Westlife said...

Your mum knows way more about old music than my mum.

I like Pet Shop Boys like my buddy Dave says.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Daily Echo said...

Well it doesn't get any better than that. Everything from Pink Floyd to Puddle of Mud. Good choices!
ECHO

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Khyra

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days .. been very busy!

Yeah for Pearl Jam :-) Did you see the version of that song I linked to from my blog? Click the Pearl Jam link in this post:

http://guv.id.au/adognamedcharlie/2008/09/06/i-really-hate-rainy-days/

Oh no ... you've started TBU singing now .... Is that Pink Floyd I hear?

"When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child has grown, the dream is gone."

Cheers

Charlie

Joe Stains said...

joey said because it is MY birthday I can do the comments today!

WHATSSSSSSSSUUUPPPPPPP!!!

Dad said THANKS for Pantera, but GUESS what, He and MOm have seen POCO and Pure Prairie League in Khoncert!!! so KHOOL!!

Tanner!

Kodak the Eskie said...

Wow, those were all really good. We especially like Pink Floyd, Pure Prairie League, and the Pretenders!

Hugs, Kodak

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Khyra,

Glad you could stop by our bloggie tonight! MM's mommy sure make might tasty cookies!

Til next time,

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-