Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thinking Thursday

I got to thinking, perhaps my 'modeling' khareer along with this WONDERFUL HONOUR given to me by OUR KHWEEN MEESHKA are signs I really am I ready to take on the world! But then I think that Meeshka was just feeling sorry fur her human woman and helped her fluff the postings (I'd be bad here by I won't) by granting me membership. I've done some really good Doggy Nanny handbag inspekhtions and khollating BUT my mom was too stunned to grab the khamera so it is all hearsay!
Then I got to thinkin' that Turbo and I will bring change - real change - not fake change - real change! We'll start at ground level and sniff out the roads that will lead to change - real change! Our akhkhomplishments represent real change - we mean what we woo - and the vikhtory in our sights is making stoopidity a thing of the past! Yep, real change - not change to just do woo good - or chchchchanges.... - REAL change!
I'm thinking about the change - real change - in my used to be beloved Khanidae. At furst I was furry disappointed in the change in formulation AND produkhtion facility.
BUT Mom is helping to make change - real change - to my food. Sunday was the furst small serving of my food of the future - no, not Dippin' Dots. But
Herring and Sweet Potato
The pikh above was from Tuesday night

And this is from Wednesday night. I'm diggin' this change - real change. Even though Mom mixes 1/4:3/4 of new:old, I sort thru and snoot selekht the keeper pieces and leave the rest for Mom to pikhk up!
*******
I would like to thank all that stopped by the blogs that helped support Meeshka's 100 posts mission. I thoroughly enjoyed all the pikhs I saw from the huzzies and stud and mini muffins!
Meeshka will be blogging until Friday SO woo still have time to get in on the fun by PLEDGING!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Since tomorrow is Friday, Mom will be here...I think she is up to O! We'll see if she rekhalls tomorrow morning!


22 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hello Khyra,
My mom will 'kill' me if I spilled my kibbles all over.. Hehehe.. 'Herring and Sweet Potato' sounds yummy.

i said...

Let's hear it for real change!

Ooh you sure know how to eat your kibbles the way you like it!

Once LS got me some herring and sweet potato too. I thought it was yummy although LS didn't like how my breath smelled after that. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

Tasty n yummy! Real change in food...I am with you on this Khyra. BTW, I don't know if there's a telepathic connection, but I made a post this morning that you should see! It's about real change too:)...and then tell me, isn't it strange that we should have similar thoughts?

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

Teddy Westlife said...

Well, Khyra, that post was so full of thoughts that I now need a nap. Welcome to the HULA hoop and I will be voting for you and Turbo, for sure.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Don't be thinking too hard today, MFT, woo might miss the skhwirrel come down from the tree!!!

Congrats on your award - another well-deserved one!

Woo, the OP Pack

Ferndoggle said...

I eat my food just like that Khyra...pick it up, spit it on the floor, eat it up again.

Mom says it's annoying but obviously, she just doesn't understand how we work.

Penny

Deetz said...

I love how you foodies are all over the place. I like to do that too, and then I snort em up off the floor one at a time
Deetzy

Kodak the Eskie said...

I like change too -- especially in my food choices! You'll have my vote!

Hugs, Kodak

Kathryn and Ari said...

We LOVE the new candidate signs!

Can't wait to see the Os tomorrow. How about Olivia Newton John? And when I was a kid, I loved the Oak Ridge Boys.

Mack said...

awww yes...no more human stupidity...that's as good as it gets!

You two have got my vote!

Gaia the Airedale said...

Mmm dippin' dots Khrya?? Sounds way delish! Hehe but the sweet potato or whatever sounds totally good too hehe youre making me hungry! And good job on that mess, Im a clean eater momma wonders sometimes!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It looks like you really are enjoying your change.. Ya yummy food...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I understand picking out the best part first but I'd have eaten it all.

One of the tricks that Momma uses to get Eva to eat is to mix a small bag of another food/flavor into our food bin. So we always have a chance of getting a few surprise tasty morsels in our food.

Brice

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Howdy Khyra, We came over to introduce ourselves. We just started blogging and we'd like to be your friends. Congratulations on your induction into HULA. We know you have to be real good at making messes to get in. Sunny made a small mess, but we don't think it would be HULA worthy. We are so going to vote for you and Turbo. Tired of all those bipeds mucking up things!
Please come by and visit us, we'd love to be friends with the VP candidate!
Hugs
Sunny & Scooter

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Herring and sweet potato sounds very good!

T-man's mom said...

Thank you Khyra for your kind words about T-man, and for posting a message about his passage so others would know. I miss him so much, and am grateful for all the support I've received from my DWB friends.

T-man's mom, CC-man & T-man Angel

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am sure you are the one who can make real changes!
Once my mom mixed my kibbles but I did not notice it! Being food I can everything!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Well, no food would stay on our floor - the kitty-kats jump down and actually try and eat our dog food! Can you believe that - we have to eat all of our food quickly because the kats are so sneaky!

Thor and Marco Polo

Joe Stains said...

We just heard about the CHANGE in khanidae too, so now we might be hunting for some new food too! sheesh. Who makes your new food?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, that's a fun way to eat your food. :)

~ Girl girl

The Army of Four said...

You need a brother or sister - then you wouldn't display your kibble all over the floor like that. Seriously.
TW,
Storms
PS: Mom's got "Ch-ch-changes" stuck in her head now. GOOD JOB!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Are you eating 100% new food now? Is it delicious? Great job on your HULA membership!

XOXO,
Steve