Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Friday!

Thank dog it's Friday fur I have some SERIOUS napping to do! Mom took me to the DOG PARK fur the FURST time in my life! I had so much fun and I KNOW we'll go bakhk soon! She has video and I'll be pawing the TOMORROW!



Before I let her do her Musikh MOMday stuff, I wanted to say I usually don't spread my khybble around like the pikhs! It just made it easier to find the yummi H&SP nuggets! I'm gonna use my big browns and see if Mom will speed up this transition thing. I did produce some proof that it IS agreeing with my system!



Okay, I'll let her take over!



O - it is time for some O's - *BIG ADULT GRIN HERE*



Let's start out with some OMD - I mean, what would a John Hughes film been without O M D



And I know you'll hate me for this one - and it will earworm thru your entire head all day but O has to inkhlude Olivia Newton John



I'll attempt to redeem myself now - how about some OUTLAWS - and you HAVE to know which song this will be -in a place you only dream of - woo hoo!



I had a request for The Oak Ridge Boys - not in my musikh memory chip BUT I'll inkhlude for a special pup mom from Maine! - It isn't her name but this song will reflekht why they aren't on MY list!

Now for some newer O's - O t i s T a y l o r - I pikhked up his new CD a few months ago - and really really loved it - banjos in a way you probably hadn't heard them before!

How about some Old Crow Medicine Show or some Old 97's or Oysterhead or One Shot Deal . The last one is one I stumbled onto by accident - long story but glad I did.

SO, I know there are many more O's out there - maybe in the Outfield .

As always, I khan't wait to hear/see your suggestions!

Have a great weekend - please be safe ESPECIALLY as Hanna finds the east khoast SOMEWHERE out there!

MFT will return tomorrow!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner

10 comments:

Mack said...

Mom says she remembers OMD - her fave "Musclebound"... Way back when...

The Army of Four said...

Mom used to LOVE that Outlaws song. That really makes me wonder about her. And Aunt Janet sent her an Old Crow Medecine Show CD. That makes us seriously worry about Aunt Janet, too.
I can't think of any O's. I'll check with Dave.
Tail wags,
Storms

Puddleglum said...

Oooh! Dog park! I'm going there tomorrows! Yay!

Dad's boring-- no O suggestions.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Mom loved that song by OMD and the movie it was from. She's old. And now she says she has to think (which could hurt her) to come up with an O (uh,you know what I mean..;)
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
ps we have never been to a dog park either.

Lacy said...

w00f's khyra, dontcha just loveeeee doggie parks...me shure does...heehee hope ur park has more water in it than mine do..

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh boy, now Mom can't get that earworm to go away - If you leave . .

We wondered what your O's might be.

Woo, the OP Pack

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

The park sounds like lots of fun.
Mom can't think of any "O's" she will have to think on that one..
You have a great weekend...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Sure you had a great time at the park!
I am so happy that finally is friday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Mom LOVES OMD like so much, now she is going to pull up her iTunes and listen to some. Mom also loves that Josie song from the Outfield. Dad said he likes a band khalled Obituary, sounds skhary to me!!!!

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Good "O" picks! My human, K, loves OMD and "Secret" is her favorite song of theirs.

Her "O" picks are Oasis, Offspring, and OMC ("how bizarre"!).

Keeping 'em separated,

Suka