Monday, September 8, 2008

Musikh MondayMomday Lady P's

Welkhome to another week and another episode of Musikh MondayMomday! It is time fur some P's please! Once again, I'll be breaking up the postings so as to not overload our heads!

Ladies furst of khourse - so let's start with a definite oldie and khwite the goodie: how about some Petula Clark - and since I khouldn't decide, please chekhk O N E and T W O .

Okay, here's a P that I saw in khoncert in November of 1980 - Pat Benatar - again, so many to choose from so I'll inkhlude more than one : O N E , T W O , and M O R E T H A N O N E. The sekhond one is akhtually a Kate Bush song and it so shows Pat's vokhal range and skills!

I've mentioned this P before when I inkhlude Don Henley - how about Patty Smyth - and her myspace page inkhludes lots of songs I would have pulled out so just chekhk her out there!

Now for some Paula Cole - over the years, I've added her to my khollekhtion after the fakht BUT I did get her new release shortly after it was released. Take a look and listen to O N E and T W O from her past and T H R E E from 14 which was her most recent effort.

When I went to youtube for Paula C, I was sadly reminded of another Paula - this was is an A and sometimes surely khomes akhkhross as a weird one but chekhk it out anyway .

A newer P would be Patti Sciafa - here is O N E of hers - she may look familiar - she's also Mrs Bruce Springsteen.

Well, there are some P's to start your day. I'll return Friday with some male artists that fall into this khategory. As always, I'll be looking furward to your personal P's!

Khyra will be here tomorrow BUT she won't akhtually be 'here' - she's heading to The Sibertarian Party Khonvention but she'll be posting from there as the Turbo/Khyra 2008 tikhket says what they are just sayin'.

Hope all had a great weekend and are ready fur one fine and fun week!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner

14 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

Very khlever choices as usual. Pat Benetar is one of Mom's favorites so she enjoyed that pikh. We lookh forward to hearing your report from the trenches tomorrow!
EKHO

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, dear Petula, too bad she wasn't around a lot longer - brings back some very long ago memories to our Mom. And Pat Benatar - more memories - Mom's daughters danced to so many of her songs in their recitals.

Paula Abdul - enuf said.

Looking furward to Tuesday.

Woo, the OP Pack

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We hadn't thought about Petula in the longest time. Love Pat Benatar. Hope the convention goes well. y'all have our vote!!
Hugs,
Sunny,Scootr&Jamie

River said...

We don't have any P ladies but my mom likes Petula Clark. We do have some P boys so we'll see on Friday. Have fun tomorrow!

love & wags,
River

The Army of Four said...

I don't think we have any P women. Just groups and guys. I think. Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Asta said...

Khyra
You awe a ucky Pup to have a Mom who Has such good taste in musikh..you must be dancing and singing all day long
smoocie kisses
ASTA

BenTheRotti said...

Patty Smyth is one of Mums favourites.. she will be dragging the collection out now and my nap will be disturbed!!

hehehe

great choices

Ben xxxxxx

Suka said...

hey Khyra and Kyra's mom!

Good "P" ladies picks! Pat Benetar rokcs and Paula A. sure was talented back then. Going through my human K's collection I found - Patsy Cline, Patti Smith, PJ Harvey, and Pink.

Looking forward to your convention report!

Suka

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We were also thinking of Pat Benetar. Of course Dad's favorite is Tom Petty. Some say he looks a bit like him..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Teddy Westlife said...

Now my mum is singing "hit me with your best... come on and hit me with your best shot". I should point out her singing is not nearly as good as my best friend Zimmie's.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Nice recommendations with the P singers. :)

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra and Mom!
My mom liked the P picks!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

We like Prince! well, Mom does,I kinda think he is weird. Although, I might change my name to a symbol, like a pee stain!!!

i said...

LS said she has not listened to Petula Clark's songs in a long while now. Downtown....

There's Patti Labelle...