Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A-ward and A-walk ING Wednesday

What a day! As you saw yesterday, I gave my akhceptance speech at the Sibertarian Pawty Khonvention in Arena, Wiskhonsin and introduced our khandidate TURBO! I made a khwikhk trip home so we khould rekhord a Walkin' Wednesday segment THEN headed bakhk to Wiskhonsin. I mean, CHEESE AND BAKHKON!?! I wasn't missing a pawty like that!
Plus, I needed to hear fur myself what our next president had to say!
And as always, Turbo ROKHKS!


And will khontinue to rokhk if the voters of this khountry realize he is THE ONLY choice fur REAL change - plus woo get ME too!


I was so excited to see that my furry good furiends in OP Kansas gave ME an award


That was so sweet of them - BUT they are a sweet pakhk! My mom and some of the other SMS moms kept trying to talk their mom into joining us in blogland! SO this means a great deal to me!

Now, the original direkhtions khalled to name some other - blah blah - etc etc - WELL, I say, if woo see a blog and woo LOVE that blog, please feel free to give that blog a heart felt hug!

As I mentioned, one of the reasons I made a khwikhk return to PA was to khapture another segment of Walkin' Wednesday - H E R E W O O G O

I hope my publkh won't mind TOO much that I did not go huzzy during the walk!

Time to head bakhk fur CHEESE!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra,

It all does sound like a lot of fun with a lot of work. I am still trying to learn Khyraese but the progress is slow!

Are you planning on some Khyraese Khlasses for the new recruits?

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

Huskee and Hershey said...

Enjoy your bacon and cheese Khyra!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, the OP Pack not only loves your blog but we all love MFT and her mom furry much. We were happy to share that award.

Khyra, woo are doing a great job getting the word out about the campaign, but maybe woo can slow down a bit so Mom can catch her breath.

Later, the OP Pack

Teddy Westlife said...

Walking Wednesday at hyperspeed sounds very tiring. I might need a nap.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Dexter said...

Khyra - Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Like, the neighbors must think mom is a one sandwich shy of a picnic basket all walking down the street talkin to herself and making movies of your most lovely and wiggly bum?

I'm glad anyway that you are making sure she gets her exercise. Sounds like if you pick up the pace much more she'd pass out.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Hi Khyra
Did you say cheese??
ummmthat distwacted me, good luck wif the election!!!
congwatulations on youw awawd!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Puddleglum said...

Congrats on the award, the acceptance speech, and your eventual win!

Yay for the Siberian Pawty!

The Army of Four said...

Congrats on the award! Isn't the OP Pack WONDERFUL!!?!?
Love,
Ammy

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Sausages!!! Did you forget that Wisconsin is famous for sausages? Did the caterer at the event forget them?

Brice

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Khyra

Congratulations on the award. Eat lots of cheese to celebrate.

Woof,
Desert Pups

Deetz said...

Congratulations on your award. I got one too from Blue. She is a sweet lady.
Deetzy Boy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on your award. We just read Tubey's speech. Your ticket is a sure winner!

Steve and Kat

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Congratulations on your award! we love your blog too! I see oorvi is trying to learn khyraese. I don't know if we khan!
Turbo/Khyra the only logical choice!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wonderful award.. Congrads..
Yepper we are getting more rain. A very soaking rain which we really need..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Actually that was at Suzanna's house when we were there a few weeks ago. That is the first time Gus really enjoyed the sprinklers. Maybe it was because all the girls and Louie were enjoying it...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Joe Stains said...

You guys have my vote for sure. I am gone til Saturday talk to you then.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on your Award!
Cheese?? drooling, drooling!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Cheese is very important especially when bacon is involved as well.

Congrats on your award Khyra.

tailwags
Noah xx

River said...

Congratulations on the award! That was certainly a fast walk. My mom likes it when we see you from the side sometimes, too.

love & wags,
River