Friday, December 28, 2007

MY turn for the big brown trukhk!



Well, today was MY turn for the big brown trukhk to bring pressies from one of my HANDSOME admirers! He lives in Iowa and proudly has MY PIKH near his khrate to khause him to have sweet dreams! He had his person send ME and my person A BOX!


LOOKIE WHAT HE SENT ME! A KHAT!! He listens to me and knows how much I want one and HE made it happen fur me!!! He was even kind enough to inkhlude a bottle of HIS special Summit brew for me to wash down my khat!

He also inkhluded a new bandana FUR me! And some khookies!! And a sweet sled that said "Happy Howlidays 2007 Phyll and Khyra" Way KHOOL!

I kept chekhking the box to make sure he wasn't in there SOMEWHERE!

Tank Woo Summi! Woo are the bestest!

7 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

WOW, what a haul! I dunno about that bandana....are you REALLY rotten?!

Mom loves your new ornament. :)

Tucker-Doodle

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YEP!

My doggy nanny may beg to differ about the 'rotten' part!

TANK WOO! The ornament is soooo khool! I had it with my Sibe tree and some snowmen 'thingies' my hu-mom's officemate gave her!

Having fur-iends is soooo khool!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Great presents!! Are you going to wear that bandanna all over the place? Make sure your cat doesn't have claws when you eat it!

Steve

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo had better watch it Steve!

I still think WILBUR is 'behind' your issues!! I saw how he wanted to attack and take K(h)at's ball in the video -

I've showing Garfield the ropes here tonight!!!

Wags and Wuv,

Khyra

Kapp pack said...

Very cool pressies! We could help you "take care" of that khat!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Wow!!! Summit was sure nice to send you all those khool pressies, and even some of his own BEER!!!!

I wonder if I khan get that in Nebraska?

Woo are soooo lucky!

Unknown said...

Wooo Khyra...
That is a good haul you got there from Mr. Summit! The khat that you got is khracking me up! I am sure you and him will have loads of fun! The ornament is beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Sitka