Saturday, December 1, 2007

Welkhome To December!


Wow - where does the year go anymore? My hu-mom is getting more serious about this khristmas thing and akhutally ventured out today AFTER she tore herself away from khlaw chatting with Sitka's hu-mom and Kharolyn of the Sixteen White Paw Pakhk.

She was a Sibe like shopper - meaning speedy AND efficient - she went, she saw, she khonkhuered - mission akhkhomplished in a snap!

AND she even brought me back some khookie things since she left me behind to keep an eye on my doggy nanny! I had the one on the left today - I just had a khravin' for reindeer!

You will see a HOWLiday khard there on the khounter with the khookies. It is one of this year's khards from www.SOS-SRF.org - we got some to send to friends and fur-iends - one left here today for London England and another to Sudbury Ontario Khanada!

She also shook some pikhtures out of her pawsital khamera too - I think she's planning to add them to my Dogster page - so please take a look when you khan tear your bi-peds away from YOUR khomputer!

Well, back to my nap so I khan khontinue to dream about the white and icey stuff that is on the way!

That's all fur now fur-iends!

Woos, wags, walks, and wuv,

Khyra

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look at those KOOKIES!!! I hope that you have tasted them by now! Hey, re recognize that card behind those KOOKIES!

So, we hope that your mom got what she went out for???

Hugs,
Sitka

Tucker said...

Lucky dog! The Human Assistant did pictures today too. But he didn't go out and get special khookies. Neat for you!

The Daily Echo said...

Hi Kyra - thanks for stopping by my Blog! I've addded you to my favorites list. Those treats look SO yummy! I see your reindeer has antlers. There's one on our tree that does not anymore. Stay tuned for more on that. I'm sure Mom will want to share those pictures. Sigh.
ECHO

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Thanks Ekhko!

I'll add woo's too!!

It was yummy!!!

The Husky in the Window said...

Ohhhhhh, your cookies look so good. We'll be adding you to our favorites soon. That takes mom a while because she tries to put it in some kind of order and then messes it up. So we have to be patient.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, those cookies look very yummy. Did you send me some? Ha ha!

Steve

Kapp pack said...

Those cookies look really yummy! We love when mom gives us stuff with venison in it...did the cookie taste like venison?? We were so disappointed that we didn't get more of the white stuff...I don't think there was any left after noon today.

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

Freda said...

Hi Khyra!

Thanks for signin' my Dogbooks. That's soo khooools! You've got a neatos place. Luv the [(Kh?)C]harlesembers stuffs.

I bet the white stuffs is there by nows. Have funs!

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

sharkgila said...

Khookies khookies khookies! So yummy.

Wooo,
Togo