Friday, December 14, 2007

A Khristmas Sibe Angel


My turn to paw a few words about a special Sibe soul that khrossed yesterday. Many of our hu-moms have done lots of khrying thinking about Thrawn's passing and then khrying some more when they read all the things written about him. He had a hard time of it until he was fortuntate enough to meet the lukhky and special lady that gave him his furever home.


I never got to meet him - Texas is toooooo far from me to travel - but my hu-mom exchanged some paw-mails with his hu-mom. When we did the virtual Hike and Howl, one of the items in our goody bag was a khard for http://www.fivehappyhounds.com/ - well, my hu-om chekhked it out - and we got my MalGalPal - and moosewannabe - Hbbb a moose stuffie! Thrawn's hu-mom wrote my hu-mom and asked if we wanted it sent to Miss Holly - we say wooooo YES and tank woo!


My hu-mom had just signed into my page on myspace last night and saw the bulletin about Thrawn being gone. So went my night -


SO, from his myspace page, we've selekhted a pikh that his special hu-mo so wisely inkhluded the word 'angel' in the khaption - we've updated it to say A NEW ANGEL -


Run free Thrawn! No more issues or pain!! Please help welkhome all who join you - ESPECIALLY Cathy of the SiberNyte Crew - she's another new angel so please help her not be afraid of temporarily leaving her bi-peds behind -


Wuv and LOTS OF WOOS!


Khyra

4 comments:

Bama said...

A beautiful tribute for a beautiful boy. We share your sad tears here in Fl, and are saying our prayers for Maryann & the pack.
Run free sweet Thrawn!
Sad Kisses,
Bama & the RHP

The Daily Echo said...

We've been thinking of Thrawn too. It helps to know he is seizure free now, and running with the others waiting to see us somenday once again.
ECHO

Khady Lynn said...

Thank you Khyra, for such a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful boy. My tears still keep running whenever I think of him and read all the wonderful things everydog and Sibernetter is posting. He will definitely be missed by all his friends.

Hbbb

The Brat Pack said...

Thank you so much for this lovely tribute...I'm printing them out for his scrapbook. The support of the community has just been amazing and I can't tell you how grateful I am.

Maryann & The Brats