Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Woo Hoo! Look What We Got!







Oh what a beautiful day it turned out to be! The weathertwits said around 3" starting sometime Wednesday afternoon/sleddrive time - WELL, about 8am it started! My hu-mom required about five or ten extra minutes to get home BUT she did leave work a wee bit earlier so she khould try to get some pikhs of me in it fur all of woo that haven't had any yet!



It was soooo much fun - just as much fun as I rekhall from the last one in the spring! Since it was a wee bit dark out there, she used the flash - which reflekhted off the snow and made some nice but distrakhting effekhts for the pikhs BUT I know you'll be dazzled by my khuteness and furgive her fur that!

Here woo all go! It's gonna be a long night fur my hu-mom bekhause it will be a khonstant game of out in out in out in out in - Ha Ra Roo!

Snoofingly Yours,

Khyra
P.S. The one pikh was inspired by my pal Sitka in Macon - she made it tough on her hu-mom for the tree shot !

13 comments:

sharkgila said...

Snow snow snow and more snow! So fun!!

Wooo,
Togo

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Snow! I want snow!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You look very pretty in your scarf!!

Steve

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

You look like you were having so much fun, Khyra. We got snow in PGH. Yesterday, we made our mommy tired by going constantly to the side door to play in the snow in the side run, hawoo hawoo. She let us out each time cuz she didn't know if it was a pee run or just to play. We are training her right, huh! Oh, I bad for saying that!! But, I do love the snow, until I come in & it melts to wet on my fur.
-Cosmos-

Tucker said...

Our snow went away. Some warm winds blew in. The Human Assistant was happy about that, but snow is prettier! You do look like you're having fun!

The Daily Echo said...

Okay, now I'm REALLY wanting some serious snow! All we got was a dusting. Almost like somebuddy sneezed. And that was it. Hrrrmph. You look very bewootiful out there in the snow.
ECHO

Khady Lynn said...

We got 4 inches here too! We had so much fun in the snow!

What is that thing around your neck? Is your human dressing you up?!?!!!

Hbbb

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Glad woo have liked my snow pikhs!

I'll get my hu-mom to take more of my khute self as we get more!!

As for the scarf, thanks for the khommets!!!

My doggy nanny knitted it fur me last khristmas - and since she's nice enough to let my hu-mom and me live wif her, we humour her!!!!

Take Khare ALL!!!!!

Wuv,

Khyra

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you little KUTIE.. keep rubbing it in!!! I so WANT SNOW!!!!

Hugs,
Sitka

The Husky in the Window said...

Hey Khyra. What great snow. Thanks for sharing with us huskies in the south. We have the husky air on it's warm here.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

MayaMarie - I might have to send my doggy nanny to live wif woo fur the winter - she doesn't like it khold at all -

Maybe she khould live at your house and woo khould khome here and stay wif ME!

HuskyKhoolAir in DECEMBER???

WOOOO HOOOOOO!

Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

AND MISS SITKA - woo were the one that khouldn't find the khar keys!

Didn't woo get Tia to help with our plan yet?

Start khopying and get your fluffy butt up North!

Wagging mine in your direkhtion - hoping it helps khool MayaMarie,

Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH YES! Mr. Khosmos -

I've worn out the path and the door here TOO!

Out in Out in Out in Out...repeat as often and necessary!

Thanks!

Keep pee-mailing on the stoopid humans!

Khyra