Sunday, December 30, 2007

And on Saturday, it was the WHITE trukhk










With my friend J.R. The Male Mail Kharrier! We found out he's ex-Airborne Ranger - two tours in fakht!

Well, this time the treasures were from my MALGALPAL Hbbb!!! I went howlistikh with sniffing of the kharton and found it khontained all kinds of khool stuff! I wonder how her mom knew my mom khraved khoffee khups that BIG!?!

Tank Woo fur the furry nice pressies! Yours should FINALLY make it to YOUR house by this Wednesday!








7 comments:

Tucker said...

You look pretty happy in that last picture! With your scarf and all your goodies! It's good to see happy Huskies!!!

The Army of Four said...

An airborne ranger? I'd have to hug him. Really.
Wow - what great presents! The BEST is that bee-woo-tiful picture of Hollybollyboo! You look pretty in the pictures, too.
Luv,
Dave

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I thought woo would like THAT! I told him about woo and yours and YOUR hu-dad!

AND, his sister and her daughter just got TWO of us - akhtually, one each!

He and his wife are khonsidering adding a dog too - my hu-mom said she'll tell him how to find reskhues to khontakht!

He lives on a farm and has KHATS - mostly bekhause stoopid people think they khan drop 'em there - he even named some of them akhkhordingly: Airborne and D.Z.

Tank woo for the khompliment even though I know where your eyes fokhused the most!

Wuv,

Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

I'm so happy you liked your pressies!!! The lamb ears sure are MY favorite!! Can't wait to see what goodies you sent me! I wish that stupid truck would drive faster!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Oh those trucks bring wonderful things don't they? I have to keep reminding Shadow not to bark at them. What great presents!
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a great present! I bet you're really enjoying your treats.

Steve

PS. I'm blushing SO much after you calling me handsome so much!

Kapp pack said...

Wow, another cool round of pressies!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann