Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thursday Thinking And Thanking!

Scenes from Puff Party Central -



Tomorrow is their BIG Day!  The Banding Event - I can't wait to watch -
After 730pm 81 SUNny - storms might happen -
Last Thursday's stop at PLANT BOX - the unofficial start to my almost weekEND!
PB was hard at work already -
Watching The Kerri's Pawsome Bakery stuff!
Pinky was still there - and gained a BLUE pal!




I might weaken this time and do a sweet -



In transit - and probably on my walk in to the building, the halves met with an untimely 'mixing' -
Didn't look pretty but still tasted damn good - I think this week's choice will be one of the new offerings!
And speaking of NEW offerings, THREE years ago today, Willow had her first ride in The KhrossTrek - as she left LITTLEstown and headed to Manchester - via stopping to drop off Auntie Di - no meeting Khousin Emmy then for we didn't want to overload her -
Her first night at The Khottage - here is the post from THAT DAY - and there were other posts that week with images from her B&B - with Horse Doggies and even chickens!

NAK and NAL did a great job sending Wiggles our way - she's made me a believer in the power of The KhattleDog!

We'll be sure to celebrate with our 'ventures this weekEND!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Go for the sweet, although it does look like a tough choice. Happy Gotcha Day, Willow!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Every tasty meal deserves a sweet to top it off.

Happy Gotcha Day, Willow.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That looks like a place I would visit ofte

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I think I saw a pink cactus while I was under the influence at the vet's last week ..."