Thursday, May 2, 2024

Thursday Thinking

The camera was off line for much of the morning - I grabbed this when I found it was back -
Lord PF in the afternoon -
Approaching 730pm it is 78 and SUNny - 
Now for last Thursday's stop to start the end of my GKP week -
Cute stuff -
Just snappin' as I am waitin' -
Checked on Kerri's Treats!


PB - being The Good Dog of course!
PB's 'closet' -
Posey πŸ’š
Yums from Plant Box!
πŸΈπŸŒπŸ¦„
As much as I love my Everything Bagels, I like to be able to grab this as I work without leaving a trail of seeds - and it is darned good too -
I chose this one for Willow's treat when I left for work on May 1st!

Of course I am beginning to craft our list for our weekEND!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Definitely lots of cool stuff in that store. # says she's grateful we don't have anything like that here as she would be spending money she doesn't have.

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

So many fun gifts to choose from. That is a store that I would need to stay away from! Happy Thursday!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I thought that big bird was a giant tortoise

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those fluffers sure look hungry.

Mom says she just might have to have a bagel tomorrow. She thinks there are only sesame seed ones in the freezer, left over from the Texas grand at Christmas:)

Woos - Misty and Timber