Friday, May 31, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday
















No captions this week - I want to start OUR weekEND - and don't want to take more time before letting loose and CELEBRATING - I do think the picture above from Thursday PM is a BLUE'er skEYE than we've seen in too long - or is it that 34 counts?  
Approaching 930pm 61 and fair - it was beyond gorgeous on Thursday - and should continue into FrEYEday -




Flight is getting closer - I am pretty sure at least one will give it a shot this weekend!
Because our dinner reservations were for 615pm. I wrapped work a bit after 5pm so I could feed Wiggles before meeting at Victors - a workmate gave me some great strawberries - I had told CJ Willow would have some too - I took this and sent it his way - 
Then to celebrate the last day of her GotchaDayWEEK, we did an outside photoshoot -
Happy THIRD GotchaversaryBirthday Willow!!!

I'm not sure of today's 'venture - since Auntie Di and I each had food left from dinner, we aren't making lunch plans but Willow won't be deprived - if nothing else, we'll go to Sweet Willow's for Sweet Willow and some ice cream!

But we had an awesome dinner with The Nice Nancy Lady - and SPECIAL GUEST - sharing to come - now I'm going to official start the weekEND and have an adult brew!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Duke said...

How do the years go by so fast? Happy 3rd GotchaBirthday, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy gotchaversabirthanniversaday, Willow! Many happy returns!"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, drunken sportsball fans?! Who ever heard of such a thing???"