Friday, May 3, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
Saturday -
Ready to 'splode -
SUNday -
SUNday a few hours later -
Monday -

Monday - heading to The GKP time -
Getting closer -

Tuesday AM -
A little later -
💜
Wednesday AM -
A little later -
Tuesday AM -
and PM - 
Thursday -
Closing in on 830pm 77 and clear - and I am so ready for the COOL to return -
Now for some PF Palace time with The Fluff PuffSSSSS -

All sprawled out -
Surely mobile little suckers!
Great job Lady PF -
Willow time!
She has been enjoying the doors being opened again - in fact, as I assembled this and staged it to publish, she is over there now - watching life on Khottage Drive -

After I got home from The GKP and fed Willow, I did a brushing so we could feel the Suet Feeder I've turned in to a fur those nests for the birds - it had been FULL but in recent days
They wiped it out - in fact, when I did fill it there was really about three hairs in there - instead of crammed full - 

Instead of doing the vacuuming, I did some dusting - including cleaning off the blades of the kitchen ceiling fan - so we could switch it on without a dust storm - and I cleaned the stove top again for last SUNday's filet dirtied it a bit 😉 I'll probably do the vacuuming later today -

Today's 'venture will include seeing Khousin Emmy and lunching with Auntie Di - with some ROTE -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Love the beautiful blooming trees and of course, your gorgeous purple Irises! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "STOP! Flower time. Doo-doo-doo-doo ..."
Lulu: "In our yard, the birds always raid the silk floss tree for their nests. It's so cozy they don't even bother picking up my furs from when Dada brushes me out there!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We finally got ome sun today!!! And then rain tomorrow:)

those little birdies sure are getting busy there.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your spreading trees