Thursday, May 16, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF was out there thinking -

And The KidSSSSS were wondering where their breakfast was?
After 8pm - it is 62 and mostly cloudy - and yes - it did rain -
Now for last Thursday's stop before my GKP 'Friday' -
I haven't tried the ON-LINE ordering for I like to snag shots of things in the store of course!
PB all set to work a shift -
Hoping to be paid in Kerri's Pawsome Biscuits -
Or buy a new accessory!
Only Pinky was left - can't wait to see what's there today -
Black balloons for the schools in the area are both Orange&Black -





I did do the Peanut Butter and Strawberry Preserves - not sure about today - do I try one of the new items? 
Or save that for another week and do this again?  ^^^^^^^^^
I did make this Wednesday night - a recipe from my Organic Girl email - and why I added Arugula to our Mad Radish CSA - with Orzo, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Black Olives, Pickled Onions, some regular Vidalia onion, English Cucumber with Olive Oil, Wine Vinegar, Black Pepper. and was supposed to get Italian Seasoning which I did not have - so I used a Seafood and Poultry Seasoning - that works too -

My kitchen assistant - napping later - and getting ready for our weekEND!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Wednesday night's dinner looks so delicious! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, we feel you, kids! We spend a lot of time wondering where our breakfasts are, too!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Pinky looks a little forlorn there. She needs a pot to fill her up or else a new companion.

Dinner looks delish!!!

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hate when I am waiting to a late breakfast and the waitress starts taking pictures of me.